1. Ensure that the surface, walls and floor where the material is to be applied are perfectly flat and plastered, to obtain a perfect finish.
2. Adjust the plate and place it on the base on which glue has been spread.
3. Press with the aid of a wooden or rubber trowel.
4. After 24 hours, wet the kraft paper until it is fully soaked with water.
5. Remove it with the help of a sponge to clean off any glue left on the paper.
6. To fill the gaps, diagonally apply a layer of the filling material with a rubber putty knife.
7. Clean with a damp sponge. Rinse and then dry with a dry cloth.
8. By following these instructions your work will take less time and improve significantly.